8.03.2008

Thing 12

I think the Darth comment was very good, because while we want to be polite and allow different opinions, it is important to remember that not everyone shares that positive attitude. The second point that I feel is important is the debate of to comment or not to comment. Sometimes technology has gliches so if someone comments I would like to acknowledge that, but while I say that I don't expect to receive an overwhelming number of comments.

I found interesting blogs by clicking next blog. Each time I do that I get something different even when I start from my blog each time. I found HarrelSparrowFamily; this block had an interesting book review. I found a blog in Spanish at purpleblack15. It was hard to read the purple print on the black background. I also found Obamaformaglev which was interesting to me since recently I saw a video on the futures channel about the science of the maglev trains. Video is at www.thefutureschannel.com/dockets/science_technology/maglev_trains/ I'm not sure video will run without run time error, just click don't debug. Don't forget the sound.

No comments: