8.04.2008

Thing 18

Google Docs looked really familiar and was easy to use. However it did not have many of the features that I'm used to in Microsoft word. It did not seem to have and automatic page number. Its header and footer sections weren't connected. Page break was simply that, no option for odd page or section break. The fonts were very limited. At least at first glance it seems like this. I'm a writer and I write a lot. I'm familiar with many features of Microsoft word. If I had all the options I'm used too, this would allow me to add and edit my books from any computer. It seems secure, so my copy rights seem protected, but I'm not sure uploading my books that I've written to the internet is a step I'm ready for. I'll just carry a thumb disk.

1 comment:

Rock said...

It's not comfortable to have your treasures sitting on somebody else's machine and you don't have a copy. I'll stay from Google Docs too.