8.04.2008

Thing 17

I guess I'm pushing finishing down to the wire.

I like rollyo. It's very discouraging to search google and come up with 1000 or so places listed on ten or more pages. A lot of times teachers send a list of sites to use, so this will be a one stop shop for a school search for my children.

I'm a craft person and like to knit and crochet. Christmas will be here before I know it. I created a search for crafts. I used the search by typing in scarves and got a list of scarves; some patterns were even free and downloadable. Of course ads lined the side, but they were all relevant like crochet magazines. When I found scarves I also found bloggers talking about the pattern-how easy to make, how people raved, etc.

Goodbye google, hello rollyo. Well not totally we still need google to get all those address (url's).

My link to my search roll is listed in my other sites in the right column.

No comments: