8.03.2008

Thing 15

I can't image a world without books. There is something about looking at how far you've made in all those pages, but bringing a book with you on you PDA means you have when you're unexpectedly waiting in line for something so perhaps more reading time. That's a definate plus.

Ms. Shultz vision of the future reminded me of Total Recall where vacation chips could be implanted in your brain and you feel like you went where ever even when you never left home or had time off of your job. But bringing a book to life in a virtual word sounds exciting, especially for me as I'm a writer of fantasy adventure.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I see where you are making comments on the Library2Play blog...it is ok, but not required. You write your thoughts in this blog as you have been doing and make comments to other players. they will appreciate your thoughts about thier work.